Friday, December 6, 2013

I Love This

Wow, I love having twins. It is a blessing like none other. 

I don't have much else to say.

I love these babies. I'm so thankful to be blessed with the gift of twins. 

Here is a picture of the twinsies taking a nap together. We haven't done this since they were itty bitty tiny babes, but we were going to a friend's home and didn't want to bring both pack n' plays! Lugging around all of their gear is almost as much work as a WOD at CrossFit. So, in together they went. Consolidation is key (I write that while there is a double stroller and a single stroller both in the trunk of my car...) They did a great job! This will, most likely, become a common occurrence.


In completely unrelated but mildly interesting news, there is a store here that carries all IKEA items! I can hardly believe it and I absolutely loved it. I purchased a few things that have really helped to make, what Dan once called the "cold dark tundra" of our fluorescent light, white walled home more... homey. A frame for our Minnesota poster, a pot for our orchid, a lamp to warm up the room, and some plastic bowls and plates for the babes. It was an incredibly fun time!


No comments:

Post a Comment