Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Waking Up

I can be quite the crab in the morning. It is something I'm working on. 

I don't know when or how it started. In high school I'd wake up at 6am, shower, do my hair & make up, get to school, and be miss social butterfly. *sigh* Oh, high school Anna. Then somewhere around Music History and Ear Training at 8am every morning I switched to waking up ten minutes before I had to be anywhere and putting on whatever was on the floor nearest to the bunk bed. *sigh* Oh, college Anna. 

The twins inspire me in many ways, but here is one. 

The way they wake up giggling and chatting... Just... Goodness. There will come a day when it is time for bed and we will have to institute a "no chatting" rule, but for now - I can't imagine anything better. I'm thankful for children that enjoy each other and awaken to one another's giggles. 



1 comment:

  1. this just warms my heart to no end. When i'm having a bad day, I will come back to view this video and know that simple things in life are what matters. <3

    Mish

    ReplyDelete